Monday, June 27, 2005

TONIGHT I MISSED MY HUSBAND

You know what, the dishes don't just float from the table into the dishwasher! They get there by way of my husbands hands. After getting sucked into the computer, I realized that the dishes were not in the dishwasher! Oh yeah, Tom's on a business trip. I don't just get to cook and leave the table messy! Missing you poopsie! We ate, spaghetti and meatballs, and did you know that if you don't rinse the dishes that the dishwasher gets kinda orange? Inside joke with Tom and me. How many times has his father told us this fact (about the orange dishwasher problem)? When we were younger Tom and I had a standard rule that once you repeated something three times you would no longer be able to tell that story again. Now that we are both in our 40's (eek!) we have to work to stick to the three time rule. But apparently, as with his father once you hit your 70's and 80's you can keep repeating the story over and over and over and over....don't forget to rinse the spaghetti sauce off your dishes.

4 comments:

Misty said...

food residue/stains on anything is one of the grossest things, IMO

Elise said...

Now misty, I thought I was up late last night, now what the heck were you doing up at 2:59 am? You said on your blog that you were having trouble sleeping but that's just plain crazy! LOL

Misty said...

lol..... i am nocternal :)

Anonymous said...

Your husband sounds like a great guy.