Friday, May 20, 2005

IS ANYBODY LISTENING!!?

I think I have been having a problem communicating with people. Suppose I'm talking with a friend and suppose I tell them that I got into an accident while driving my minivan. I was hurt and ended up in the hospital. The wound on my leg got infected, gangrene set in and they had to amputate my leg. Lately I've noticed that their comment to my story would be something like "I didn't know you had a minivan, I thought you didn't like them". HELLO! Is anyone even listening to me? I find no matter how exciting and interesting my story is, they seem to focus on some insignificant detail. So, that, coupled with the fact that I've had people fall asleep when I'm talking to them, has made me come to the sad conclusion that I am.....boring. So, I've found my perfect niche, the blogosphere!! The place that I can pretend that people are listening to me. Sheer bliss. If I knew how to add sound, I'd provide an alarm to wake all of you readers up, I mean the two of you. That would be my husband and my daughter. My other two kids don't even read this.

No comments: