Friday, May 27, 2005

APPARENTLY PEOPLE ARE LISTENING

I've discovered that people ARE listening to me. And analyzing me. Oh how happy that makes me. Makes me feel good to lay myself out there and be truthful with my "friends" in order that they can later analyze my personality and then when the timing is right, shoot it right back at me. Yeah! I love to know my downfalls. Especially the ones that can make YOU feel better about yourself! Glad to be of service! Maybe people could start to get inventive, tell me something that I don't know about myself. Tell me something that I do that's just horrible that no one else does! I would feel so unique! But alas, making me feel good is not the intention is it? I forgot, making everyone else feel superior, that's the real game. I didn't want to play the competing parents game and I don't want to play this one...

Its been a long week. And I'm a grump. You can save that one to send back to me later...

No comments: