Tuesday, November 15, 2005

JOURNEY TO THE SOUTH

I'm about to embarked upon a journey. My goal is that by friday, when I have to leave, I will have whittled all my "baggage" down to just one carry on. I'm only staying two nights so how much should I have to bring? Can't I survive two nights with only a couple of things? I do have to bring something because I wouldn't want to be naked. Maybe I should just bring clothes and a toothbrush and just forget all that other "baggage". The thing is, I don't want to just leave it home. I want to get rid of it and the Salvation Army doesn't accept just anything you know!?! I guess I could check my baggage and hope it gets lost. I can see that I will have to work to get rid of this stuff. Maybe I should have been more careful when people were trying to give me all this junk. It's really weighing me down and its tough to unload. No one else wants it.

Ooooh, I'm so good with all this symbolic stuff....

1 comment:

landismom said...

Can you take the overalls from yesterday's post?

Good luck reducing your baggage!