Monday, November 14, 2005

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

Once upon a time I was a little kid. I couldn't stand when adults were less than tolerant of my rambunctious antics. Then I became an adult...without kids. I couldn't stand those wild little brats that parents refused to control. Once I had some of those wild critters of my own I understood the parents perspective. I just couldn't stand when people without kids would criticize my offspring! Once I realized that I used to be one of those less than patient people I decided I would have to be a little less judgemental of them. Now I couldn't stand parents who couldn't stand people without kids who are sick of other people's kids. Wait, I used to be one of those parents, angry when someone couldn't tolerate my kids! I guess I'll just have to be more patient with everyone! Or I could just wait until I'm old and my senses are dulled and I can't hear, see or smell anything and I'm so out of it that I could care less anyway! I'm getting there...

1 comment:

landismom said...

Heh. I'm riding that circle of life right there with ya. Someday, I'll get to be a grandmother, and then I'll sugar up the grandkids to encourage rambunctiousness!