Wednesday, June 20, 2007

SARAH'S HAIRCUT


Did you know that there are only two girls in the 5th grade that have short haircuts? Sarah decided to get her haircut really short and there is only one other girl that has short hair and its not as short as Sarah's. When she told me what she wanted to do in the last few days of 4th grade I gave her some warnings. Warning A was it would take a long time to grow out if she didn't like it. Warning B was that the other kids were going to laugh and say she looked like a boy. Warning C was that she would have to put suntan lotion on her ears now.
Fortunately, she LOVES it (its really cute). The kids did laugh but she had told me before hand that it wouldn't bother her and it didn't (I loved her confidence!). No sunburned ears yet!






Here she is with Beau and his new haircut!



It can also be styled to look like this, that is if you want to jump on a trampoline!

1 comment:

landismom said...

That is a cute haircut! I got my hair cut short in 5th grade, and was definitely told I looked like a boy.