Saturday, June 30, 2007

FIRST "VACATION" OF THE SUMMER

Our first trip this summer was to NH to visit my relatives. I have discovered that only about 25% of our time can be spent interacting with them or they drive me crazy. Fortunately, this fact has somehow been imprinted in my brain. I say fortunately because unfortunately, the fact that my family is WACKO has not seemed to stick in my mind! I somehow think that I can have a family gathering without having to listen to the latest "gossip".

In my family when you say "oh did so and so get married?", you are more than likely going to get "I don't know" as a reply. Yes, people in my family get married in secret. It has happened several times. Eventually, after a few years, people find out. Mostly, we just look for wedding rings to show up. In the mean time people just whisper.

As in all families, problems among members are always there. The problem for me is trying to determine who is at fault. One wacko has a problem with another wacko...whose fault is it?!?!

This post would be way more interesting if I could give you details but I have decided to always be careful with what I post. I only post things that I wouldn't mind terribly if people found out. If any of the wackos read this they will just think its someone else who is the wacko one. That's the way I want to keep it. I don't want to hurt anyone, not even a wacko.

No comments: