Saturday, May 12, 2007

WE NEED THE RAIN

Why is it, whenever I water my plants, its rains right afterwards? Well, I'm not stupid, I've got it all figured out. I DID water them, but only a little bit, afterall, it was going to rain! Well, it DID rain.....but only a little bit. Apparently, the rainfall amount is in direct proportion with how much I water.

I'm somewhat convinced that the reason that its been so dry is because our lake looks like this!







It had to be drained in order to repair the outlet pipe and it almost seems as if its desperately sucking all the available moisture in the area in order to stay alive!

I seem to be having trouble inserting extra space/blank lines around my pictures. It lets me insert as many as I want before the picture but not a single one after the picture. Hmmm, as with many things with blogger, I just wait for the problem to go away. Afterall, blogger is free and I am cheap...oops I mean frugal!

No comments: