Friday, May 19, 2006

DIFFERENT

Since I posted about the artist in my family, I need to mention that I am so glad that all my kids are different. Thomas and Erin are both great at drawing but I would not describe their personalities are artistic. They have there own personalities. Thomas being a techie kind of dude and Erin is my fellow "feelings" kind of girl. Erin is probably the one who I can relate to the most although I do have a math/analytical side. Erin can really get what I'm talking about. I think we would both make good psychiatrists although it would probably end up driving us insane!! Having three different personalities in the house makes my life feel very full. I am so glad that I share different things with each of them. I am glad that I don't have a problem enjoying each of them fully. I know some parents feel a special bond with one of their kids and end up playing favorites. That has never been an issue for me. I'm sure there are times that my kids think I am playing favorites but inside of my heart I don't have a favorite. Never for a minute have I had that feeling. And for that I am grateful. It must be a burden for the parents who have a special bond with one of their kids. I have that special bond with all of mine.

3 comments:

landismom said...

Thanks for sharing this picture into your family. I can see you and Erin now, with side-by-side couches!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»