Friday, February 17, 2006

IS EVERYONE REALLY BEAUTIFUL?

I like to surf through blogs quite a bit. Whenever I come acrossed an interesting blog, in my mind's eye, I picture the author as good looking with a wonderful personality. I'm starting to realize that this may be a case of me looking through a pair of rose colored glasses. The real world is filled with normal looking people with a lot of annoying little quirks. Why should the blogging world be any different? Chances are the blogs I am reading are written by people just like me. They are probably battling with a few extra pounds, a messy hairdo and numerous other real life imperfections. Actually, I really don't have any problem with people seeing me. I'm okay with all my "imperfections", its who I am. So with that.....VOILA! Here I am!



1 comment:

landismom said...

If only it were just a few extra pounds...

I do have the messy hair, though.