Tuesday, February 14, 2006

FUNNY KID THINGS

FUNNY ERIN THING:
On the way to eat at Red Lobster for my birthday, Erin was talking about what kind of car she wants when she gets older. We all know she wants a red Corvette convertible. What we didn't know is that she thinks she will be a responsible driver but she's not sure. I guess she doesn't want to make any promises she can't keep.

FUNNY THOMAS THING:
When Thomas was two years old we were pouring some concrete. We wanted to put his handprints and Erin's footprints on the edge of the pad we were making. He didn't want to do it. At the time we couldn't understand what could be so scarey about that so we forced his little hands to do it through all his screaming and crying. Just recently Thomas told me that he remembered doing it and I asked him why he had been so upset. He said that he thought that he would get stuck in it!! Apparently, we must have traumatized him quite a bit for him to remember something that happened when he was two!

FUNNY SARAH THING:
For my birthday, Sarah bought me a toilet bowl brush. Quite a nice one that has a dolphin picture on it. It is for the beach house. I guess she can't stand looking at the old rusted one that I have there now. Maybe I am more funny than Sarah because I actually was happy with that gift! It even took me awhile to realize that its going to be a funny home video of me opening and admiring a toilet bowl brush!

No comments: