Monday, September 19, 2005

THANX

Thanx for all the nice comments about my being a good mom. Like I said, I don't take a compliment well. Just so I don't feel like a phony, I have to mention I have my not so good moments. Quite a few of them to be exact. I can yell and scream and say stupid things that I regret. Sometimes I wonder if some of the things that I say and do really are the right thing. Many times I never figure out if I'm getting it right and I just keep plugging along anyway. My kids seem pretty happy right now but am I helping them have long term happiness? Well, a new kitten doesn't hurt and they can live for 20 years or more (see pictures below)!! LOL!!

I realize that kids are incredibly forgiving if you make sure you season your flaws with a dash of that kindness that I mentioned. Right angry prophet? Your insight is valuable to me. You mentioned the kind of music a person likes has an influence on them. Thomas likes to make his own music on the saxophone and organ. When he was two the only show he would watch was the Pennsylvania Polka - old people dancing around to polka music. Got any ideas on what kind of adult he'll grow into!!?? So far he is an interestingly unique person!

No comments: