Thursday, September 22, 2005

MY OTHER BEAU


This is my other dog Beau! Doesn't he look like a completely different dog when he is shaved!? He was unhappy because we had to hook him up. He hates being tied.
Today he is unhappy because for the next few days he is not allowed into the house....until the SKUNK smell wears off. I think this is the fourth time that he has been sprayed and he never learns....don't bother to send special shampoo/bath formulas because I refuse to wash him. He is suffering the consequences, I know it sounds mean but I wish he would just learn the smell of skunk is not pretty. He probably never will. Sigh! I've found that is how cats are different from dogs, I had a cat who was sprayed by a skunk...once... she learned.

2 comments:

Erin M said...

ooh eeew skunk spray! That may trump my dog eating the baby's poop. thanks for dropping by my blog

landismom said...

Yuck, skunk is gross. That happened to our dog when I was growing up, and I think my mom did bath him in tomato soup, but I don't really think it worked. Hope it wears off soon!