Tuesday, February 20, 2007

THINGS i LEARNED THIS WEEKEND

1. If your tractor runs fine while plowing snow through a snowstorm and then suddenly stops running so well, thaw it out. Once everything melts off from it, it will work fine.

2. Tell your daughter that she shouldn't carry an almost brand new $1,100 violin at the same time as a music book and while trying to open a door. She may drop it and break it. Sigh.

3. Do not post comments to blogs that you read unless the person writes something like "comments welcome". You may annoy someone. I'm not sure why this is so but it is.

4. A memory stick is waterproof. Or at least the one I washed in the laundry was.

5. Having a thyroid problem isn't really why you are overweight, its from eating too much food.

6. If you switch to the new blogger, nothing bad will happen...I think.

And something that I just learned. When you hit the caps lock key, you have to watch out for things that you would normally hit the shift key to capitalize - such as the word "I" (see title above).

Now I feel so smart!

1 comment:

landismom said...

Hey, that's good to know (about the memory stick, that is)! And I have learned #5 the hard way myself. Ugh!