Tuesday, February 20, 2007

MY SOMEWHAT EVIL SCIENTIST HUSBAND

My husband may be somewhat of an evil scientist. Oh yeah, that was just Thomas's dream. On the way to school he told me his dream.
He started with:
"Dad was a scientist that was sort of evil but not a lot. "

Thomas continued to explain the dream:
Tom had invented a remote control airplane that was controlled by his mind. He apparently was sort of losing his mind because he crashed the plane into our neighbor's house (Thomas didn't say the part about Tom losing his mind I just thought that was funny). He tried to keep the fact that it was his plane a secret so our neighbor wouldn't be mad that he had crashed it into his house. It didn't matter because our neighbor was having a party to celebrate the plane debris that was in his yard. He had invited a bunch of obese three year olds. There was a little more less exciting stuff and then I woke him to get ready for school.

I love the weirdness of dreams!

No comments: