Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HELLO PEOPLE FROM INDIA!

I have a stat counter for my blogs but rarely do I look at how many people visit or where they visit from. Recently, I did want to know if anyone was visiting the blog I have set up to post pictures of my son's cross country team. While checking that out I decided to look at my justme64 stats. It's always fun to see the searches people do to get to my blog, like "dog puking". I also see that there are quite a few unhappy people out there because they ended up finding my "sometimes its okay to be unhappy" post.

I noticed that quite a few hits came from India. That brought me back to my days of working with my buddy, Venkat. I love that name, sounds like Cool Cat! He was originally from Hyderabad, India (excuse me if I spelled that wrong). Guess lately I've been going down memory lane and thinking about my days of working. I'm pretty sure that the ER doctor that my husband saw on saturday night was originally from India, but I was too busy gritting my teeth (watching my husband in pain) to ask.

So HELLO to all you people from India!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »